Traveler

Does anyone have recent experience with 3 Millennia Tours? I sent an e-mail yesterday asking about a tour of Ancient Rome in October but so far have not received a response.

Am I expecting an answer too soon?

Traveler

Does anyone have recent experience with 3 Millennia Tours? I sent an e-mail yesterday asking about a tour of Ancient Rome in October but so far have not received a response.

Am I expecting an answer too soon?

Slow Traveler

I sent Tony (owner of 3 Millennia) an e-mail last evening and had a response just a minute ago. Prompt and informative.

When you factory in time differences, mid-day breaks, language issues blah, blah, blah, I generally wait 4 or 5 days prior to getting nervous.
    Jerry

The traveler sees what he sees. The tourist sees what he has come to see. ~G.K. Chesterton

Blog: A Life, Lived
    [URL=http://www.slowtrav.com/tr/tripreport.asp?tripid=1062] Taste of the Windy City Trip

Slow Traveler

We did the Vatican Tour with Tony in May and it was a very positive experience.

Please give European service providers a little extra time to answer your email. The time difference, coupled with the fact that this is our extremely busy season, and also the occasional forgetfulness to check spam folders, can lead to a slightly longer lead time. If you don't get an answer within 48 hours, resend as a precaution. That would be my advice....also, check your own spam folder because sometimes the answering email is different than the one you sent to... I have this issue sometimes because my website email wigs out on me, so I use my private one, and get blocked or firewalled occasionally.

I've been reserving hotels over the past few weeks, and nearly all responses have ended up in my spam folder. Just the way things work.

Slow Traveler

Had a tour with Tony with my family 2 years ago and loved it.

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler
    I'd wait for the reply two or three days (time zones, weekends, etc.)

As to the quality of 3 Millennia tours, we attest to full satisfaction from their services (three tours in 2005): good knowledge, punctuality, flexibility in matching our needs/preference, personal touch.

I did an "Angel & Demons" tour with Tony in Oct. 05. It was great.

Our guests frequently use 3 Millennia. We have received nothing but rave reviews about them.

Slow Traveler

I also sent an email yesterday early to 3 tour companies and have heard from them all but 3 Millenia and as we go next week I need to make a decision now or asap.

Premium Member

Slow Traveler

We did the Vatican tour with 3 Mill. a year ago.

Great experience--

I would give Tony a little extra slack because he has been a generous and frequent poster here. But if you gotta do it you gotta...

jan

Slow Traveler

I had a comprehensive reply from them just minutes ago....I guess this is peak season for them so they are probably really busy.

Traveler

We took the Vatican & Forum tours from Tony in March - absolutely loved it! 3 Millennia are informative, charming and funny.

I highly recommend them!