Slow Traveler

We are home- but our friends are sadly still trying to get home on standby buddy passes.

Quick Favorite Highlights:

1- our cooking class with Letiza again was the big hit! Letiza, you are amazing and we can't wait to make our ravioli once we are all rested up!Thank you for all the fun and a great cooking class!

2- Our evenings & dinners spent at our villa in Spello.

3- renting a boat in Positano and taking it to a quiet little cove and swimming in the Mediterranean.

4- Our tour in Rome with Tony Polzer of Millennia Tours.

5- getting to make so many new memories with our dear friends Jimmy & Tina, and our brother and sister in law! Seriously...Jimmy should be a stand up comic! I hurt from all the laughter!

We had another wonderful trip filled with wild and crazy adventures and I am already dreaming of our next trip!

Slow Traveler

We are home- but our friends are sadly still trying to get home on standby buddy passes.

Quick Favorite Highlights:

1- our cooking class with Letiza again was the big hit! Letiza, you are amazing and we can't wait to make our ravioli once we are all rested up!Thank you for all the fun and a great cooking class!

2- Our evenings & dinners spent at our villa in Spello.

3- renting a boat in Positano and taking it to a quiet little cove and swimming in the Mediterranean.

4- Our tour in Rome with Tony Polzer of Millennia Tours.

5- getting to make so many new memories with our dear friends Jimmy & Tina, and our brother and sister in law! Seriously...Jimmy should be a stand up comic! I hurt from all the laughter!

We had another wonderful trip filled with wild and crazy adventures and I am already dreaming of our next trip!

Premium Member

Slow Traveler
    You can rent a boat in Positano? Details, please.

Welcome home.

Slow Traveler

Shannon,
    Yes, they are nothing too terribly exciting but we had fun. It was a rubber boat that had pretty good power and could probably fit 6 though there were only 4 of us.
    When we stayed at a villa Outise Maiori a number of years ago we rented a really nice cabin cruiser and took it to Capri. It was really a nice boat! On that same trip our son rented a small wooden motor boat to just go up and down the coast. I can't remember if we rented those in Amalfi that time or Maiori where we were staying.

Linda

Premium Member

Slow Traveler
    Were they just along the beach, like kiosks or was there a specific company you contacted? Did you have to reserve the boat ahead of time?

Slow Traveler

Kim,

Yes, there were Kiosks all along the beach front.

Linda

Premium Member

Slow Traveler

Hi Linda,

Wonderful list of highlights! I'm just sorry that we didn't get a chance to meet. Next time, I hope!

Best,
    Sandra
    My new blog:Leaping Without a Net | [URL=http://www.amazon.com/The-Virgin-Griffin-ebook/dp/B009BMFIZK/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1347982405&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Virgin+and+the+Griffin]A nov

Slow Traveler
    Linda thank you, thank you, thank you! It was a wonderful day!

What an extraordinary week, some of my favorite ladies visiting me Sandra, Linda and Tina. What a treat

Hi Shannon

You can easily rent boats in Positano with or without a driver.

The cost without a driver is about 70 euro per hour.

If you like, we could meet when you first arrive and I could go through everything you can do in Positano and the surrounding areas with you. It would be a pleaure.

In the alternative, I could email you all the information if it would be easier for you.

Christine

(edited to fix link)

Premium Member

Slow Traveler
    Thanks Christine! I will send you an email.