Slow Traveler

Lost my whole profile?

My photo, all my posts, etc have gone missing? It says I am a new member BUT I have had membership since 2010 (as it says).

What happened?

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler
    I see that your old posts are there with the name Gina_2178. If you weren't previously registered with the underscore, and didn't have another registration going back that far, this is a mystery that Kim and the other Moderators can investigate.

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler
    I've looked a little further, and see that the name showing up now has a Hotmail address, and the more established one with the underscore has a Yahoo address. You might establish which one you prefer to use, and the accounts can be merged.

Slow Traveler

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    I've looked a little further, and see that the name showing up now has a Hotmail address, and the more established one with the underscore has a Yahoo address. You might establish which one you prefer to use, and the accounts can be merged.
    Ha - I do not even remember signing up for two accounts but somewhere down the road I must have!! I am losing my mind!

If they can be merged, that would be great. If it frees up space, I do not mind the gina2178 account being erased from memory either ... or maybe that is something I need to do on my end.

Thanks, Andrew. Sorry to bother you with this!
    Venice & Tuscany 2011 romance trip | Emilia-Romagna & Piedmont 2013 foodie trip | Venice & Florence 2015 girls trip | Rome, Tuscany & Venice 2017 kid experiences summer trip | Northern Italy & Austria 2017 fall romance trip

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler
    It was a good administrative exercise for me: I have merged your accounts.