Premium Member

Slow Traveler

Typed words not lining-up in box space

What a terrible title! I'll try to explain better.... When I log in or pull-up tab to add photo attachment or try typing in the search engine OR when I just tried to type in the words in the title box above - I can only see the top 1/4 of the letters Something is NOT lining-up properly. I can't be the only one experiencing this.... Any ideas?

Thanks!

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler
    If you haven't already tried this, I suggest shutting down your computer and restarting. I find that sometimes helps with weird problems.

Premium Member

Slow Traveler

Nooo...

Thanks Roz ~ just tried that but it didn't help with the log in or typing in the title box above. I only see the top quarter or less of the word typed in .... Is our new tech person on board yet?

Cheers!

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler
    HI, Heidi! Long time...

Heidi, if you have access to more than one browser, does it happen with both or just one of them? And, if happens only to you, most likely it is not related to ST.

Try and, if necessary, we will sent David a note.

Premium Member

Slow Traveler

Trying iPad

Long time indeed Doru! You still haunt Via dei Chiavari... Any chance you'll be coming back?

So far, every letter lined-up when I typed in the title box and and for sign-in using my iPad. So it must just be me and my Microsoft.... So I must just learn to live with this? I can't whine any more?

Thank you!

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    Long time indeed Doru! You still haunt Via dei Chiavari... Any chance you'll be coming back?
    J. had some serious issues with cobblestoned Rome a year ago and I don't know how long it may take for this memory to fade away. Rome is still my favourite city (followed by Paris and Bucharest) but time will tell...

Premium Member

Slow Traveler

Oh yes! Those cobblestones and knees! Not always a good combination. I love them, my knees don't! Walking down the newly pedestrianized Via di Fori Imperiali with you two was such fun. BUT, yes....cobbles everywhere!

Please give J my best.