Premium Member
    Slow Traveler

Premium Membership

I'm trying to figure out when my Premium Membership gets renewed. I'm contemplating not renewing since I, and others, have not had a response to the problem of the broken Blog platform. Thank you in advance for your attention to this question.

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler

SK - we are forwarding your request to our administrator. At the time that our system records were converted to Internet Brands there was some kind of glitch with payments and recording them, and it is unclear whether that was ever resolved. We moderators cannot find any records beyond May of 2015.
    We will let you know when we find out more.

Premium Member
    Slow Traveler

Thank you. I appreciate your reply and assume that you too are frustrated by recent events.

I use to pay the fees for this membership, but haven't in awhile.
    Can someone tell me what the benefits are of paying this fee now, or direct me
    to this information on the site.

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler

Chiaro - the benefits of a "gold star" or premium membership are listed here - click on the "membership" tab in the light green strip at the top of this page.

Thanks for directing me.
    I had been wondering why I have been getting in to view the food/recipes threads without my gold star. I guess that is in the process of being changed, is it?
    I use to really enjoy the evening chats feature. Is that still taking place?
    I've been on this site a little more frequently lately as, I plan my upcoming trips. Thanks

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler
    Yes, it's been a few years that the food/drink/recipes forum has been open to all. I don't think chats have happened on ST for some time.