Slow Traveler

The North Cotswolds/Shakespeare Country and Dublin as often as possible.

Desperately seeking classifieds manager?!

Sorry, moderators but I am endeavouring to employ your help in getting my listings on slowtrav back online after a considerable hiatus, and I am having no luck with emailing the classifieds section.

Both my paid for listings have been offline for some time, one for months, one for weeks, as have ALL others I have tested. There is just an error message. Mine are apparently, according to the details, paid up until January 2017 and October 2016 but are not being displayed. One has been off for months because something happened to the invoice system apparently and it was suspended but now it says active but zero showing. I last had communication about this in February with someone who did not give their name (just 'slow travel classifieds' - I miss Kim!) and said there was some problem. I hope that you can get somebody to pay attention and please feel free to delete this message as I know it should not be here but I am not very happy about paying for a listing which is then not published! I can only suppose I must be the only owner who has noticed that we are getting zero display for our subscriptions. If they have a problem which is going on for months then we should be refunded, at least for the time of no display. I emailed last on 24th April. No reply has been forthcoming. Thank you.

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler

Oh Felicity - so sorry that you have been having such problems with our owners. I am forwarding your note to our administrative contact at Internet Brands, and hope you will hear from someone in that organization in the near future. I will let you know if we hear anything, as well.

Judy

Slow Traveler

The North Cotswolds/Shakespeare Country and Dublin as often as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by TourMama View Post
    Oh Felicity - so sorry that you have been having such problems with our owners. I am forwarding your note to our administrative contact at Internet Brands, and hope you will hear from someone in that organization in the near future. I will let you know if we hear anything, as well.

Judy
    Thank you so much Judy, and for responding so quickly. It is a pity Internet Brands is not so responsive when i am paying them for a service I am not getting.....!