Slow Traveler

Classified Secton

Whenever I click on any of the vacation rentals in the Classified section under France, I get this message:

"An error occurred on the server when processing the URL. Please contact the system administrator.

If you are the system administrator please click here to find out more about this error."

I am not sure if there is an issue on my end or the classified section.

Thanks.

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler

Sigh -- I just had the same experience you did. I have reported this to our administrative contact at Internet Brands, and we will all hope whatever the problem is, it will be resolved quickly. Will let you know when I hear from management as to cause/expected resolution. Apologies from your moderators.

Slow Traveler

The North Cotswolds/Shakespeare Country and Dublin as often as possible.
    Judging by my experience and lack of display back in January/February (my last contact with them - they then went completely quiet), i reckon there has been nothing displaying to anybody for months.

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler

We have just gotten an update from our administrative contact at Internet Brands, who says
    Due to ongoing errors and technical problems the IT dept has moved the entire SlowTrav website to a new platform. They are in the process of making the necessary adjustments, including updating outdated code. As such you may see unusual site behavior or receive automated emails as systems are being tested. For example, currently all of the classified listings are down and cannot be viewed on the site.

I will notify you once they are done working on the site. I will also make the necessary adjustments regarding users accounts and payments.

We all hope the updates will be handled expeditiously, and that full access will be restored soon.

Tourmama, for
    Slow Travel Moderators

Slow Traveler

The North Cotswolds/Shakespeare Country and Dublin as often as possible.
    All sorted happily, thank you, Judy. I have just emailed you.

Slow Traveler
    Working now. Thanks Judy