FYI $69.00 to Europe from WOW

Sounds to good to be true this may or may not work for some of you out there.
    West coast prices start at $69.00 here is link to article
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel...sale/96381318/

Premium Member

Slow Traveler

I'm not getting that cheap (this promotion seems to be West Coast) but from Boston to London, I'm getting round trips in March for $318. That's even better than my recent $380 fare on Norwegian!
    Amy in MA
    Destination Anywhere

"A traveler without knowledge is a bird without wings."--Sa'di, Gulistan (1258)

I wish this went the other way, from England!

Moderator Premium Member

Slow Traveler
    Taxes can account for a good part of the fare out of England. I see on Norwegian a London Gatwick-Oakland one-way fare of 169.00, with the note: Taxes account for 110.50, and Fuel surcharge (really an airline surcharge, generally not related to the price of fuel) accounts for 25.00.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Taxes can account for a good part of the fare out of England. I see on Norwegian a London Gatwick-Oakland one-way fare of 169.00, with the note: Taxes account for 110.50, and Fuel surcharge (really an airline surcharge, generally not related to the price of fuel) accounts for 25.00.
    Unbelievable, isn't it... paying a fuel surcharge to companies worth billions.